My youngest daughter loves my mom’s Cheesecake! Hence, this is one of the first recipes she learned how to make. (I still have the recipe card she wrote when she was about 12!) It’s easy to make and does NOT require baking – plus it tastes great!
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups Milk
- 1 3.4 oz package Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Cherry Pie Filling (optional)
- Pour melted butter into bowl of graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Press into bottom of 9" X 13" pan.
- Beat cream cheese.
- Slowly add milk.
- Put in the pudding and mix for about 2 minutes.
- Pour on to prepared crust.
This can be served with any flavor pie filling for topping. We've also made it with Lemon Instant Pudding instead of Vanilla for something a little different.