Hungry for some barbecue, but not a lot of time? Here’s an easy hamburger BBQ recipe that you can make up quickly! We serve it on buns or open-faced on bread. It goes great with sweet potato fries or macaroni & cheese. It’s been a long-time favorite at our house 🙂 Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp minced onion or 1/2 cup chopped medium onion
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce (your favorite)
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Place onion and ground beef in skillet and cook until meat is brown. Drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.