Need a meal that everyone will love? Try this easy Chicken Breast Meal that only takes 5 ingredients! To be honest, I’m not sure where it came from, but it’s one of our family’s favorites. This meal is easy enough to quickly make during the weekdays, but scrumptious enough to serve for Sunday lunch!
- 4-6 raw chicken breasts
- new potatoes
- 2-3 cans of green beans (or fresh green beans)
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces.
- If needed, slice chicken breasts to uniform thickness.
- Arrange chicken breasts, potatoes, and green beans in 9" X 13" dish.
- Sprinkle with packet of Italian dressing mix.
- Top with melted stick of butter.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
If you don't have a packet of Italian dressing mix, try mixing 1/4 cup melted butter and 3/4 cup Italian dressing for the topping. If you pack your dish so full that the foil will touch the food, spray it with no-stick cooking spray. The green beans could be replaced with any green vegetable. Try it with broccoli!