This “Dump” Fruit Salad recipe came to us from a dear family friend. It’s easy and very tasty! You basically “dump” everything into your bowl and stir. If you’ve had your cans of fruit in the refrigerator, it’s ready to eat right away! It’s also very refreshing on hot summer days 🙂
- 2 cans of Tropical Fruit with juice
- 1 small can of Fruit Cocktail in light syrup
- 1 package of Sugar-free Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 2-3 sliced bananas, sprinkled with Real Lemon Juice
- Dump in the Tropical Fruit (with juice) and Fruit Cocktail into bowl.
- Sprinkle dry pudding over fruit and stir.
- Mix in the Mandarin Oranges and banana slices.