This Cookie Fruit Pizza recipe came from one of those fancy home parties at a friend’s house. I had never had anything like it before, so I begged her to give me the recipe. I love the fact that it’s easy, but also can be unique and pretty! It’s refreshing and sweet. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 roll of sugar cookie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- sliced strawberries
- kiwi, peeled and diced
- Slice the roll of cookie dough and lay next to each other on cookie sheet.
- Pinch edges together to form one big cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Blend Cool Whip into the softened cream cheese.
- Frost the cookie crust.
- Place sliced strawberries and diced kiwi on top of the frosting.
An optional way to serve this is to cut up the big cookie into the serving size. Then place a small dollop of the frosting on each small cookie and top with the strawberries and kiwi. Try out other fruit combinations!