Here’s my mom’s recipe for 7 Layer Salad. You make it the night before you need it. It’s great to take to potlucks or a big family feast! Because of all of the ingredients, you don’t need to worry about serving separate dressings.
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled (or you can use bacon bits)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Layer the ingredients in a 9" X 13" sealable container in the order given.
- Cover tightly and put in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Toss just before serving.